The primary focus of this position is to articulately communicate all of the relevant the “Bent Tappenings” (beers, cannabis products, other products, taproom happenings, events, community connections, etc.) to our vast group of current and potential “Paddlers” (people connected to the Bent Paddle brand).
This high-paced and fun social media + communications position works independently as well as coordinates between individuals and departments to ensure timely, successful, and strategic communication of company sales, marketing & outreach initiatives with a goal to achieve the highest positive brand visibility possible in an effort to increase market share and therefore profits.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Outreach + Marketing.
5 Core Functions
- Social Media Management
- Basic Digital Documentation | Photography + Short Form Video
- Copywriting / Paddler Communications
- Website Content
- Eventing + Creative Shoot Support
- Manage all aspects of Bent Paddle’s robust Social Media (currently Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), TikTok, & YouTube) presence & digital Paddler interactions
- Create, enhance & maintain multiple audience e-newsletters as well as other Paddler communication platforms (review sites (Google My Business, Yelp, Untapped, etc.), local event calendars, other brand storytelling avenues, etc.)
- Assigned copywriting projects (brand content, press releases, etc.)
- Website/Digital content maintenance
- Assigned communications initiatives project management
- Basic photo/short-form video documentation of beer and brand for day-to-day marketing use (iPhone + potential training on company camera
- Creative shoot (photo/video vendors, etc.) coordination support
- Basic graphic design projects to support social media & communications
- Weekly internal team communications
- Social Media / Web / Digital marketing impact analytics assessments
- Assist with, attend/support, &/or secure documentation of assigned sponsorships & events especially including events presented by and majorly sponsored by Bent Paddle (i.e. Festiversary, Hootenanny, Boats & Bluegrass, etc.)
- Grow identified new social media platforms as assigned (Reddit, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Occasional travel to identified accounts to showcase them on social media and assist marketing sales initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned