Bent Paddle Expands to SW Wisconsin!
BENT PADDLE BREWING CO. PARTNERS WITH BEECHWOOD SALES AND SERVICE FOR SOUTH-WEST WISCONSIN
DULUTH, MN - April 19, 2017 - Bent Paddle Brewing Co. is paddling further south into Wisconsin and is excited to announce their distribution partnership with Beechwood Sales and Service of New Berlin, WI. The new territory will include 18 counties in south western Wisconsin. The new territory will include the cities and surrounding counties of River Falls, Eau Claire, Menomonie and LaCrosse.
“We are extremely excited to bring Bent Paddle’s great products into Western Wisconsin. Beechwood and Bent Paddle have very similar values when it comes to the quality and education of craft beer. Bent Paddle’s portfolio is positioned to succeed in Wisconsin. We’re looking forward to a great partnership with Bent Paddle!” says Mike Sorensen, Area Sales Manager for Beechwood.
“This particular expansion is near and dear to me as I grew up in the LaCrosse area and it is truly special to see our beer move into my hometown”, says Bryon Tonnis, Co-Founder. “We have a found an ideal partner for this region as their experience and dedication to craft beer has a great reputation and more importantly their commitment to our brand gives us great confidence as we paddle into this new territory.”
Distribution in these counties will begin this week with events to mark the expansion. Look for Bent Paddle beers in this territory at your favorite bar, restaurant or liquor store - and if its not there be sure to ask for it!
Schedule of Events:
Friday, April 21st
- Stolpas Stein House “Tasters Eve - Featuring Bent Paddle” 5-7pm (324 Jay St, La Crosse, WI 54601)
Saturday, April 22nd
- Between the Bluffs Beer Fest (SOLD OUT) 12-6pm (410 Veterans Memorial Drive, La Crosse, WI, 54601)
Wednesday, April 26th
- La Crosse
- Sampling at Festival Foods/Village 4-6pm (Village Shopping Center, 2500 State Rd, La Crosse, WI 54601)
- Tap Event at Bodega 7-9pm (122 4th St S, La Crosse, WI 54601)
- Eau Claire
- Sampling at Festival Foods Eau Claire 4-6pm (3007 Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701)
- Tap Event at Firehouse 6-End (202 Gibson St, Eau Claire, WI 54701)
- River Falls
- Sampling at Devine Liquors 5-7pm (703 N Main St, River Falls, WI 54022)
- Tap Event at Juniors 8-10pm (414 S Main St, River Falls, WI 54022)
Thursday, April 27th
- La Crosse
- Sampling Festival Foods Onalaska 3-5 (1260 Crossing Meadows Dr, Onalaska, WI 54650)
- Sampling Festival Foods Copeland 5-7 (30 Copeland Ave, La Crosse, WI 54603)
- Tap Takeover Sloopys 8-10 (163 Copeland Ave, La Crosse, WI 54603)
- Sampling Marketplace Foods Menomonie 4-6pm (207 Pine Ave W, Menomonie, WI 54751)
- Tap Takeover at Silver Dollar 7-9pm (315 Main St E, Menomonie, WI 54751)
About Beechwood Distributing
In 1987, the Sheehan family expanded their business to Southeastern Wisconsin with Beechwood Sales and Service, including 38 employees. The company soon outgrew the original building and in 1990, moved to New Berlin and later built a state of the art facility at its current location on Emmer Drive. In 2006, Beechwood partnered with Specialty Beverage of Wisconsin, a small craft and import distributor with a broad portfolio of brands to position Beechwood as Wisconsin’s premier craft beer supplier. Today, Beechwood has over 300 team members servicing accounts statewide from our New Berlin, Madison, Menomonie and Wausau facilities.
About Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
A 30-barrel production craft brewery and public taproom located in Duluth, Minn., Bent Paddle Brewing Co. makes quality craft beer using Lake Superior water. Its mission is to brew craft beer with a concentration on sustainability for its business, employees, the environment and the greater community – all while ‘Bending the Traditions’ that it encounters, for a more unique and interesting craft beer experience.
Bending Tradition® in Duluth, Minnesota since 2013
Published: April 21 2017