Bent Paddle is turning 3! Come join us at the brewery Saturday May 14, 2016 from 2 - 8 pm to help us celebrate. We will be taking over our West Michigan Street block + neighborhood parking lots and throwing a “Festiversary” party – an outdoor brewery festival celebrating Bent Paddle Brewing Co.‘s anniversary & you – the Paddlers that have helped us make it this far! There will be food trucks and vendors, family friendly activities, neighborhood groups, live music and of course a whole lot of Bent Paddle beer!
Saturday, May 14, 2016 | 2 – 8 pm
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Flagship & Specialty Beer on Draft + Multiple Types of Nitro, Infusion & Cask Beers
- Food Trucks + Treats
- Family Activities Area presented by Frost River Trading Co.
- Neighborhood Partnership Booths
- Damage Boardshop's Back Lot Bash from 2 - 5 pm
- General Revelry!
COST + INFORMATION
- Gate Entry Only | Tickets Are Not Available For Pre-Sale
- $15 Day-of admission gets you a 16oz Festiversary pint glass (while supplies last) & your first beer is free!
- $5 Under 21 / $10 Designated Driver / Kids 12 & under are free
- Beer Tokens are $2 (1 for a 5oz sample, 2 for a can (& certain specialty pours), 3 for a full 16oz pint)
- 21+ to Enjoy Beer / Valid ID Required
- Children with Accompanying Adults Allowed
- Cash Only Festival | ATMs available onsite and at nearby bank/gas stations
- We Love Fido but No Pets Allowed at Festiversary
- Rain or Shine (or Snow!) – Outdoor Event – Please Dress / Layer Accordingly
Bent Paddle Brewing Co. | 1912 West Michigan Street | Duluth, MN 55806
View full directions to the brewery on the Contact page of our website
- Free nearby vehicle parking lots (including the TBI lot located on the corner of West Michigan & 20th Avenue West and the gravel lot located on the corner West Michigan & 18th Avenue West) and street parking available throughout Lincoln Park. Please plan ahead for a sober ride home – paddlers paddling responsibly!
- Complementary bicycle parking provided by Continental Ski & Bike
Festiversary Photo Credit throughout courtesy of JaneCane Photography