Bent Paddle is Turning 6!
Join us at the brewery on Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 2 - 8 pm to help us celebrate!
We will be taking over our West Michigan Street block + neighborhood parking lots and throwing a “Festiversary” party – an outdoor brewery festival celebrating Bent Paddle Brewing Co.‘s anniversary & you – the Partners & Paddlers that have helped us make it this far! There will be 2 stages of live music, curated food trucks, games & family friendly activities + entertainment, community connections galore, and of course a whole lot of Bent Paddle beer!
Saturday, May 11, 2019 | 2 – 8 pm
- Live Music, Demonstrations, Activities, & Entertainment
- Flagship & Specialty Beer on Draft + Multiple Types of Nitro, Infusion & Cask Beers
- Food Trucks, Treats, & Sweets
- Family Activities Area presented by Frost River Trading Co. featuring The Duluth Children's Museum, , a 3 Owls Pop-Up Nature Playscape and the Positive Energy Outdoors kids climbing wall
- Community Partnership Booths
- General Revelry!
COST + INFORMATION
$20 Advance Tickets on sale in the Bent Paddle taproom until 11p close on Friday, May 10th, online HERE until 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 9th (web sales stop 48 hours in advance of fest start), and $25 Day-of Tickets Available at the Gate - This regular ticket type includes a commerative Festiversary pint glass (while supplies last) and your first beer is free!
- $10 Under 21 / Designated Driver (no pint glass) / Kids 14 & under are free
- Beer Tokens are $3 each - 1 for an 8oz half pour and 2 for a full 16oz pint (& certain specialty 8 oz. beer pours)
- 21+ to Enjoy Beer / Valid ID Required
- Children with Accompanying Adults Allowed
- We Love Fido & Socks but No Pets Allowed at Festiversary
- Cash Only Festival | ATMs available onsite and at nearby bank/gas stations
- Rain or Shine (or Snow!) – Outdoor Event – Please Dress / Layer Accordingly
Bent Paddle Brewing Co. | 1832 & 1912 West Michigan Street | Duluth, MN 55806
View full directions to the brewery on the Contact page of our website
- Free nearby vehicle parking lots (including the TBI lot located on the corner of West Michigan & 20th Avenue West and the gravel lot located on the corner West Michigan & 18th Avenue West) and street parking available throughout Lincoln Park. Please plan ahead for a sober ride home – paddlers paddling responsibly!
- Complimentary bicycle parking provided by Continental Ski & Bike